20747 Spiceberry Ct, Ashburn, VA
$ Click for current price
4 BEDROOMS | 4 (3 full, 1 half ) BATHROOMS | 2816 SQUARE FEET
Beautiful Home situated in an Inviting Neighborhood…Enjoy Relaxing Afternoons on its Large Front Porch Fabulous home, features expansive Covered Front Porch, Stone Accented Front Elevation, professionally Landscaped with Irrigation System and Tree-line backyard, situated on a quiet Cul-De-Sac while being conveniently located to Shopping & Dining in the heart of Ashburn.
• A welcoming Sun-lit, Two-Story Foyer features Hardwood Floors, Front Door with Side-lite Transoms and full Glass Storm Door, Chandelier, hallway boasting Hardwood Floors, large Window, Powder Room and Coat Closet.
• Formal Living Room welcomes guests to relax with its Hardwood Floors, Recessed Lights, Crown Molding and large Windows that provide an abundance of natural light.
• Formal Dining Room is located off the Living Room and offers convenience to the Gourmet Kitchen. Perfect for entertaining guest featuring Hardwood Floors, Crown Molding, Chair Rail and new Chandelier.
• Open Gourmet Kitchen and Breakfast Area is drenched in natural light and offers an Open Floor Plan into the Family Room. Gourmet Kitchen boasts Hardwood Floors, Recessed Lights, large Center Island with space for barstools, Double Ovens, Bosch Dishwasher, Granite Countertops, Sink with large window allows for beautiful views of the serene, Tree-lined Backyard. Breakfast Area features Bumped-out Bay Window, Chandelier and large Pantry.
• Inviting Family Room extends off Breakfast Area offering a wonderful flow between rooms, perfect for entertaining with a Built-in Dry Bar, Hardwood Floors, Lighted Ceiling Fan, Recessed Lights, Wood Burning Floor-to-Ceiling Stone Fireplace with raised Hearth and Wood Mantle, large Windows and Glass French Door providing access to Deck.
• Rounding out the Main Level is a Laundry Room conveniently located off the Gourmet Kitchen providing access to the Garage featuring Tiled Floors and ample Storage Space.
• Hardwood Staircase with Runner brings you to the Light-filled Upper Level featuring 4 Bedrooms and Open Loft/Living Area perfect for relaxing or playing. This space boasts Recessed Lights and large Windows that provide wonderful natural light.
• Master Bedroom Suite offers a relaxing retreat featuring Windows throughout, large Walk-in Closet and Linen Closet
• Master Bath En-suite features Tiled Floors, Dual Sink Vanity, Shower, Bathtub with Platform Deck and Window overlooking the serene Backyard.
• Three additional light-filled Bedrooms boasting Recessed Lights, large Windows and Closets and a Full Bathroom in the Hallway rounds out the upper level.
• Glass Paneled Door from Gourmet Kitchen provides access to Finished Lower Level featuring Open Floor Plan with spacious Recreation Room and Play Area, Recessed Lights and Door to Backyard.
• Hallway with Recessed Lights and large unfinished Storage closet providing access to Office/Den/Gym that features wall of Closets. A Full Bathroom rounds out the Lower Level. General Information & Special Features:
• New HVAC System with Two Units (1 year)
• New Siding Entire House (4 years)
• New Hot Water Heater (2 years)
• New Bosch Dishwasher (2 years)
• New Washer & Dryer (1 year)
• New French Door in Family Room (3 years)
• Newly Painted Exterior Trim and Deck (1 month)
• New Carpet Upstairs (1 ½ years)
• New Garage Doors (3 years)
• Private Cul-De-Sac Street
• Professionally Landscaped with In-ground Irrigation System
• Security System
• Wood Burning Stone Fireplace
• Hardwood throughout Main Level
• Granite Countertops in Kitchen with GE Monogram Appliances
• Updated Lighting Fixtures