531 Jackson Tavern Way, Great Falls, VA
$ Click for current price
4 BEDROOMS | 5 (4 full, 1 half ) BATHROOMS | 6597 SQUARE FEET
Warm & Elegant, Light-Filled Home, Nestled on a Quiet Cul-De-Sac in the Prestigious Riding of Great Falls Fabulous, Expanded Renaissance Grand Renoir Home featuring Three Sides Brick, Bright & Open Floor Plan, boasting 4 Bedrooms, 4.5 Baths, and numerous Architectural Details throughout, situated on approximately 1.72 acres of well-manicured outdoor living space, a large Deck and Scenic Views. You won’t want to leave home!
Main Level: • Stately entrance featuring Front Door with Side-lite & Transom, large Palladian Window welcomes guests into an impressive, 2-Story light-filled Foyer featuring an Elegant Curved Staircase, Hardwood Floors, Barreled Ceiling, Two Coat Closets and Chandelier.
• Office/Study is conveniently located off Foyer and boasts Glass-paneled French Door, Hardwood Floors, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights and large Windows.
• Formal Living Room is framed with Architectural Columns offering an open, elegant entrance that welcomes guests to relax with its Hardwood Floors, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Rough-in for Gas Fireplace and large Windows throughout allowing an abundance of natural light.
• Formal Dining Room offers open space and convenience to Gourmet Kitchen through Pocket Door. Hardwood Floors, Crown Molding, Chair Rail, Chandelier with decorative Ceiling Medallion, Floor to Ceiling Corner Windows with Transoms.
• Butler’s Pantry has Pocket Door, Hardwood Floors, Recessed Lights and Cabinets with Granite Countertops.
• Open Gourmet Kitchen and Breakfast Area is drenched in natural light and offers an Open Floor Plan into the Light-filled Family Room. Gourmet Kitchen boasts Hardwood Floors, large Center Island with multi-levels & space for barstools, Stainless Steel Appliances including Double Ovens, Recessed Lights, Custom Planning Desk, Granite Countertops, Travertine Backsplash and large Window above sink allows for beautiful views of the serene backyard. Breakfast Area features open, Columned Wall separating it from Family Room, Chandelier, Glass Door & Windows with Transoms providing access to the expansive Deck which includes Roughed Gas Line making this space perfect for relaxing and outdoor entertaining.
• Grand Two-story Family Room is inviting with an abundance of natural light streaming through the walls of decorative Palladian Windows, and multiple Glass Doors providing access to Deck. This space boasts Hardwood Floors, Stone Gas Fireplace with Mantle, Two Ceiling Fans and 2nd Staircase to Upper Level.
• Separate Laundry Room allows entrance to home from Garage providing convenience while featuring Tiled Floors, Upper & Lower Cabinets, Sink, Drying Pole and large Window making this a cheerful space.
• Large Tiled Powder Room rounds out the Main Level.
Upper Level:• Dramatic Curved, Hardwood Staircase leads to a large Upper Landing featuring Hardwood Floors, Recessed Lights, Barreled Ceiling and access to Four Bedrooms.
• Master Bedroom Suite offers a relaxing retreat boasting Double Door Entry, large Tray Ceiling with Lighted Ceiling Fan, Sitting Area and walls of Windows with Silhouette Shades.
• Spa-like Master Bath En-suite is entered through Double Doors, boasting a decorative Barreled Ceiling, Palladian Window above stepped-up Soaking Tub & Chandelier, Dual Vanities with Granite Countertops, Seamless Shower with Custom Tiles, Two Separate Walk-in Closets and private Water Closet.
•Two other En-Suite Bedrooms feature Recessed Lights, Ceiling Fans, large Windows and private Full Bathrooms.
• Additional Bedroom with Recessed Lights and Ceiling Fan along with a separate Full Bathroom round out the upper level.
Lower Level:• Stairway to Expansive, Finished Lower Level features light-filled Recreation Room/Game Area with Ceiling Fan, Recessed Lights, Niche Openings on two walls and additional area for sitting/gaming. This space offers access to a spacious unfinished area for an abundance of storage space.
• Media/Living Space features an Open Floor Plan boasting a Gas Fireplace with decorative Wood Mantle, Recessed Lights, Ceiling Fan and Glass French Doors leading to the back yard.
• Exercise/Theater Room features Recessed Lights, Ceiling Fan, Roughed-in Plumbing for Bathroom, Recessed Niche and two large Windows. General Information:
• Refinished all original/existing Hardwood Floors in Entrance, Foyer, Front Circular Stairs, Office, Living Room and Dining Room.
• Installed new Hardwood in Kitchen, Family Room, Rear Stairs and Upper Level Landing.
• New Granite Countertops and Travertine Backsplash in Kitchen and Butler’s Pantry.
• New Gas Cooktop (Jan. 2017). • Totally renovated Master Bath (Sept. 2016). • Updated Three Bathrooms in Upper Level.
• New Carpet in Four Bedrooms on Upper Level as well as Lower Level. • Freshly Painted Interior and Exterior. • Updated Lighting Fixtures in Front Foyer, Dining Room and Kitchen. • Replaced both HVAC Systems (included Inside & Outside Units (Dec. 2013).
• Rear Deck Resealed/Stained (Summer 2016).